We have reopened children’s ministry for K-5 students during the 9:45 a.m. service (ONLY). While we would love to welcome all kids, we are working around several limitations at this time: COVID-19 concern, and limited volunteers. Please consider volunteering to serve in our children’s ministry. Things will look a bit different. Here is what to expect:
· Registration will be required, and space will be limited. Register your family each week at hittheriver.com
· Your family will check-in together for service.
· At check-in, kids will be given preprinted name tags and parent tags. Kids will also have their temperature checked.
· Kids will remain with their family until the middle of worship (music) and will be dismissed to the lobby where they will be greeted by the RiverBank Kids team.
· Kids will be required to wear a mask and will be socially distanced in the classroom. We will be using what was the toddler room until the elementary space is made available downstairs.
· Kids will enjoy a socially distanced lesson, craft and game. If time and weather permit, we will take the kids outside (behind the building) to play (masks may be removed for outdoor play).
· We will Zoom with families at home during the teaching portion of our time together. The Zoom link will be in your weekly RBKids email. Also, curriculum links will still be emailed to families every Sunday morning at 8:00am, so that kids can enjoy the same lesson content that we will be offering at church.